Pharma in Focus includes both free and protected content. Free content is available to all users. Protected content is only available to registered users.
Permitted Use of Pharma in Focus protected content
- Pharma in Focus protected content is for the personal use of registered users only. Registered users are those who have paid a subscription for access to protected content or have had a subscription paid on their behalf. Protected content is any content not made available free of charge on the Pharma in Focus site or via the Pharma in Focus News Alert email.
- Registered users may:
- access Pharma in Focus material either from their workplace computer or a mobile device.
- make one hard copy for personal use
- use the 'email a friend' facility in keeping with condition 3(a) below
- Registered users may not:
- use the 'email a friend' facility to redistribute Pharma in Focus as a whole or in any quantity or frequency which amounts to any person having substantially the benefit of unrestricted access to Pharma in Focus without having paid a subscription or having a subscription paid on their behalf
- use their registered email address, or permit it to be used, to allow others gain access to Pharma in Focus
- redistribute Pharma in Focus material to anyone by any other means.*
- If a registered user leaves their position the registration may be transferred to another
email address within the company.
For any further questions regarding your subscription, please contact:
Pharma in Focus
02 9939 1881
* Pharma in Focus reserves the right to cancel subscriptions without refund where inappropriate
use is suspected.