Thursday, 7 July 2022
  
Login

Australia's most trusted
source of pharma news

Thursday, 07 July 2022
Listen to this story 
News

Top 10 diseases buzzing on socials

 Posted 27 May 2022 AM

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) has been the most talked about disease on social media during Q1 this year, making up more than half of all conversations, according to a new report.

An analysis by GlobalData titled the 10 Most Mentioned Diseases on Social Media, examined Twitter and Reddit and found ADHD made up 53 per cent of all conversations with the remaining nine conditions sharing 47 per cent of voice.

To see the whole article, please login


Latest Jobs
Pharma in Focus  Jobs

Marketing & Communications (7)

Sales & Customer Relations (26)

Access & Reimbursement (2)

Clinical & Medical, R&D (14)

Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance & QA (8)

Devices (1)

Other (29)

MORE NEWS
Email this article to a friend
From:

 
 
  
Print this article

Copyright Notice

Please click the button to indicate that the printout of this article is for your personal use only and not for any type of redistribution.

Redistribution of the whole or part of Pharma in Focus by any means is a breach of copyright law.

Welcome to Pharma in Focus

Please log in to read.

Hi

Our old access system is being retired.

Please create a password and click 'Log in' for ongoing access.

Hi

Please choose a password to secure your access to Pharma in Focus (minimum 8 characters).

Hi

You're here because you requested to reset your password.

Please choose a new password (minimum 8 characters).

To search the News Archive you need to be logged in.

 

You can choose not to do this now but after November 30, a password will be required.

To learn more about the new-look Pharma in Focus click here.